Have your sleeping position figured out and want everything else for your recovery?! Add this to your cart. This BBL Recovery Bundle includes all of the Inflatables you need for daytime and work and the surgery supply essentials.
- BBL Inflatable Lounger and Foot Rest (for daytime rest, watching tv, phone use, laptop etc.)
- TWO BBL Inflatable Pillow (for times you need to sit at a table, eating, at work, etc. One for your back and one for under your thighs)
- Inflatable Wedge
- Electric Air Pump
- Dial Antibacterial Soap and 3 Chlorhexidine Scrub pads (for showering day before surgery, day of surgery and after surgery)
- Tape Measure (measure before and after surgery to keep track of your body changing)
- Urinal (to urinate without taking off your garment)
- Closed Urinal (to urinate when you can't make it to the bathroom right after surgery)
- Alcohol Wipes (to disinfect your hands, plane seat, recovery accommodations)
- Ab Board (to prevent creases in your stomach area, for additional compression)
- Back Board (for compression on the lower back and to create that cute lower back dip)
- Stretch Wrap (self-adhesive wrap to provide extra compression or to keep foams in place)
- Kinesiology Tape (to tape up any loose skin after lipo, to help it retract, for support)
- Comes with Heavy PVC repair kit (fixes large holes, rips, and tears)
- Reinforcing Door Lock (portable door lock)
- Massage Roller (used for massage after lipo surgery, aids in lymph drainage, use solo, or massage therapist)
- Bad Bitch Unicorn Tumbler (hydration is so important when recovering from surgery)
Boar Bristle Dry Brush (to help relieve lipo itch, for lymphatic circulation, increased blood circulation, for the extra exfoliating dead skin you get after lipo)
Please note: all sales are final.
For any inflatable, please check the surface for sharp objects or anything that may pierce the material before placing it down. Please protect it from pets, heat, corrosive material like nail polish remover, sharp jewelry, sharp materials on your clothes, and keep it away from children. Misuse of the item, such as jumping or standing on it, over inflating it with air, can cause it to burst.
It is normal for inflatables to lose some air over 24 hours. It may need inflating once a day or once a week depending on the fluctuating temperature at your residence.